At this difficult time many businesses have shut down to minimise the spread and impact of COVID-19. After closing down ourselves for a number of weeks we are now in a position to open, with restrictions in place. The safety of our staff, customers and wider community is of utmost importance to us and we have amended our working practices to alleviate risks. Our changes will allow us to continue to operate a service while still adhering to government guidelines.
Our yard is now open for all customers and we have a one way system in place to follow the social distancing guidelines. Please follow these rules when you are onsite as it helps to keep everyone safe. We have implemented a screen as a barrier between customers and staff, and we are cleaning office equipment after every transaction.
The following rules are in place for in-store collections:
- Only one customer allowed in the office at any one time
- Delivery notes will no longer be signed
- Customers must wait in vehicles until instructed to enter the loading area
- Yard staff will only load full pallets, bulk bags or loose loads. Customers must remain in their vehicles during this time
- Smaller items will be left aside for customers to load themselves
- Customers to follow social distancing guidelines at all times when on our premises
We believe that by operating with the aforementioned restrictions in place we are enabling our landscaping customers to continue with their work and we will also be helping other customers during lock down by providing products for their outdoor space.
We have not taken the decision to open lightly, and would greatly appreciate your understanding and compliance to help us to operate safely.